Recently the province announced that a new High School will be built in Raymond over the next few years. The new High School will be located immediately south of VSP Comet Stadium on the existing...
Over the past 4 weeks, Raymond Town Council has led a historic discussion on whether to amend the Town's Land Use Bylaw to permit licensed restaurants within the community. Now, Council would like...
On February 11, Council invited Town residents to join a historic conversation on whether to amend the Town’s Land Use Bylaw to permit licensed restaurants in Raymond. Next week, Council will hold...
The Province of Alberta announced this morning that Westwind School Division will receive design funding for a new High School to be built in Raymond. The new high school will accommodate Grade 9-12...
On March 17, Raymond RCMP will hold a “town hall” to solicit input from the public on its 2022-2023 strategic priorities, as well as to gain insight into what law enforcement issues members of the...
Last week, Council invited Town residents to join a historic conversation on whether to amend the Town’s Land Use Bylaw to permit licensed restaurants in Raymond. Next week, Council will hold the...
In recent months, Town Council has considered arguments for and against amending the Town’s Land Use Bylaw to permit full-service restaurants – but ONLY full-service restaurants – to apply for...
In 2021, the Government of Canada conducted a national census and the results were recently published. To see how much Raymond's population grew from 2016-2021 and how those numbers compare with...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Now, Council would like to hear from you.
To be a part of this historic discussion, click here:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm