Current employment Opportunities
Board and Commission opportunities
Permanent Employment Opportunities
Board and Commission Opportunities
2023 Seasonal Employment Opportunities
Please note, applicants with open availability, applicable training, and previous work experience may be given preference over first-time applicants.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the position(s) you are interested in applying for.
The Town is committed to an inclusive, respectable, and equitable workplace. We continuously improve our policies, practices, and systems to remove barriers and ensure our employees, in all their diversity, can succeed. The Town strives to provide reasonable access and accommodation throughout the application and selection process. If you would like to request an accommodation at any stage of the process, please contact human resources at email@example.com.
Please be advised employment information is being collected under the authority of Section 33c of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to assess your qualifications and suitability as a potential employee. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact Legislative Services at (403) 752-3322.
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm