Current Full-time Employment Opportunities
There are no current employment opportunities available at this time.
Please check back regularly for future opportunities.
Current Seasonal Employment Opportunities
The application period for seasonal part-time or full-time staff is always open. Due to the nature of seasonal staffing, we may need to hire staff as needed throughout the year. If you want to be considered for seasonal employment, please submit your application at any time throughout the year. If and when a position becomes available, you may be contacted for employment as the need arises.
All applications are graded against an employment matrix and those with positive, previous work experience may be given preference over first-time applicants.
Please print off and submit your application form and resume to the Town for whichever position you are interested in applying for.
Summer Labour Applications for work at the Hell’s Creek Golf Course or the Town’s Parks & Recreation staff:
Lifeguard Applications of work at the Raymond Aquatic Centre:
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm