We are pleased to provide you with a public GIS system in partnership with the Oldman River Regional Services Commission that can provide residents with property assessment, lot and zoning information for each parcel within our community. Other features that can be accessed are arial images and municipal infrastructure locations. Click on the link below to access the GIS.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR INTERACTIVE PUBLIC GIS
Town of Raymond Interactive Public GIS Maps are illustrative only.
The Town of Raymond offers this information in good faith, but makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, with regard to the correctness, accuracy and/or reliability of the data.
Do not rely on the maps as being precise indicators of feature locations, measurements, routes or navigation.
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm