In recognition of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, there will not be any garbage pick on Monday Oct. 2. The garbage will be picked up on Tuesday Oct. 3.
Town council would like to inform our residents that the demolition process of the grandstand at the rodeo grounds will begin this week of September 25-29th. We ask residents to keep clear of the...
This is a notice to all our raw water users that on Monday, October 2nd the raw water service lines will be shut off and cleared in preparation for the cold months.
The office will be closed on Monday, Sept. 4th. If this is your garbage pick-up day, your garbage will be picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 5th. Have a great long weekend!
The TOWN OF RAYMOND, in the Province of Alberta, hereby gives notice of its intention to annex approximately ±7.6 hectares (±18.7 acres) of land within NW¼ 9-6-20-W4M, as indicated by the shaded...
Later this evening our town crews will be spraying tonight for mosquitos.
Check out this link to see our latest newsletter and read the latest news from the Town of Raymond!
Sooo many amazing things happening Friday and Saturday at VSP! FRIDAY:🔥smoke, wind & fire BBQ competition-Backyard division🛍️ @three.sistersmarket 🚛 yummy food trucks🎥 Movie in the park -Top Gun...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email email@example.com
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm