During the November 7, 2023 Council Meeting, Raymond Town Council passed the first reading of Bylaw #1129-23. This bylaw establishes the fees and charges for licenses and permits, as well as Town...
Town Council and administration would like to thank all who came to the Rogers open house. There were great questions asked and information available. We would like to remind community members that...
The Remembrance Day Ceremony will be at the Cenotaph outside the Raymond Pioneer Museum on Saturday November 11th at 10:30 am.
The latest Sugar City Newsletter is now out! Hit the “Sugar City News” button to see the latest news from the Town of Raymond!
This is a public notice, as per Bylaw 1067-19, of a fireworks display that will be happening on Friday November 3, 2023. This display is in conjunction with the high school zone football final, which will be commencing at 6:00pm.
Our amazing library board and staff need your input for their 2023 Raymond Public Library Community Survey. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on the services they provide. This information...
New Telecommunication Antenna (Cell Tower) Open House November 14, 2023 According to the Land Use Bylaw No. 987-11 there is a telecommunication antenna siting protocol that an...
Halloween is upon us and in an attempt to better manage the congestion of pedestrians and traffic along 300S, traffic barricades (yellow lines) will be placed blocking access to 300S towards 250W as...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email email@example.com
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm