Alabama & Toby Keith
Thurs, Sept 2nd @ 8:00pm MDT
- Who: Alabama & Toby Keith
- When: Thursday September 2nd 7:30 pm
- Where: 53 W 500 N (CLICK HERE FOR MAP INFO)
- Public Ticket On-Sale: August 13, 2021
- Pricing: General Admission – $109 CAD + Fees & GST
- EARLY BIRD PRICING Begins August 13th * Limited Spots at special prices*
- (These prices are per vehicle with maximum 6 people per vehicle)
- VIP: Get the BEST SPOT to see your favorite band! (Front 3 rows are reserved for VIP) Plus get access to the Drive-in 1 hour before gates open. Limited to 25 spots! $239 + Fees & GST
- Food Trucks and Local restaurants will be on site to serve up all the Best Raymond has to offer! #SkipTheTrip
- Media Inquires contact email@example.com or (403)752-3322 ext 1001
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions:
• How do I get tickets? Tickets, when available, are ONLY available in here at the link below MAX vehilce capacity is 175 vehicles.
• Where is the drive-in located? 53 W 500 N, Raymond, AB
• How much are tickets? Prices vary depending on the artists. These will be indicated for each show. For our concert series please note that EncoreLive are the sellers of these tickets NOT the Town of Raymond. We do not sell these tickets. You must purchase these at the links indicated on this page.
• How do I hear the concert/movie? Direct to your vehicles FM radio, or portable radio (smartphone radio apps do not pick up over the air signals). We generally broadcast in the 88mhz – 92mhz range
• What time does the concert/movie start? Right at sundown. Gate opens 1.5 hours prior to showtime.
• What happens if the weather is bad? Wind is our biggest problem. Our screen cannot withstand winds exceeding 40km/hr. For moisture (rain/snow) the show generally can go on. Refunds for concerts are generally not granted, however you should contact Encorelive.com directly regarding any refunds.
• Are there bathrooms available? Yes – we have bathrooms on site directly south of the venue. Social distancing and masking currently in effect.
• What about food? We will have a variety of local vendors and food trucks ready to take your order. Again, social distancing and masking currently in effect. Our Raymond Chamber of Commerce will be on site to deliver food options from many of Raymonds food establishments.
• Can I come in a convertible vehicle, RV/camper/trailer, or vehicle without a roof or doors? No. Please be aware no convertibles, motorcycles, two wheeled units, RV’s, trailers, or campers allowed. Any lifted/oversized vehicles will be parked at the very back of the field.
• Does my ticket get me a reserved stall or is it first come first serve? Parking spots are first come, first serve. VIP Tickets are reserved for the front 3 rows at the venue (VIP will have a designated line up along 500N)
• What time should we arrive, so we get a good spot? Gates open 1.5 hours prior to show time. Parking staff are on site to assist in parking every vehicle according to size and staggered to give every spot a good viewing position.
• Please note that we follow provincial COVID measures. You are encouraged to visit https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx to be informed of the current measures in Alberta. Failing to adhere to these measures you may be asked to leave the venue immediately. We ask that you respect those around you and follow these measures and rules while site.
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DRIVE-IN RULES & ETIQUETTE
• NO TICKET NO ENTRY – please retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request.
• As per current restrictions all members in your vehicle must be from the same household. Single individuals are allowed 2 close contacts.
• As per current restrictions you may not sit in the bed of your truck, nor open your hatch for viewing. Open convertibles, RV’s, vehicles without roofs or doors, oversize vehicles, or motorcycles are not permitted.
• As per current restrictions you may not leave your vehicle other than to use the washroom or attend our vendors. Please observe social distancing and masking in these areas.
• You may roll down your windows, but PLEASE do not discard anything from your vehicle. No hanging outside of windows or sunroof.
• Headlights and brake lights must be off during the show. Cars with daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring blankets, cardboard, garbage bags and/or painters’ tape to cover the lights. Please refer to your owners manual for more details. You may be asked to leave the veune if you cannot comply to this requirement.
• If your battery dies during the show, please wait until the show is over to boost.
• All vehicles must park in the area assigned (6’ – 10′ apart).
• In fairness to all attendees, larger vehicles will be parked at the back and on the sides of aisles to ensure best sightlines for everyone.
• Be considerate of those around you. Do not raise your voices to disturb others. Volume and bass will be restricted if it is disturbing others.
• For the safety and comfort of guests, smoking, alcohol, and drugs are prohibited.
• No propane heaters, fireworks, drones, or laser pointers.
• Please take all garbage with you when you leave.
• Sorry – no pets allowed. (if your pet needs to relieve themselves, you are not allowed out of your vehicle. If they were to make noise (bark) you would be asked to leave).
• We assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for injury, loss, or damage of any kind.
• Please do not attend if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with COVID 19.
• We reserve the right to modify any rule at any time, with or without notice.
For special discount hotel and accommodation packages for our Drive-in Event go here:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm