Town Council is interested in learning about how it can improve your quality of life! To let Council know, please head to letstalk.raymond.ca to take the Town's 2021-2022 Quality of Life Survey. The...
The Raymond Chamber of Commerce "Old Fashioned Christmas" is happening Dec 3rd from 6pm - 8:30pm. We invite all to come to main street to take in all the festivities that are planned! Please see...
Below are the official results for the 2021 Municipal Election. Please note that there are slight differences between the total number of votes for each candidate in the official results and the...
A special meeting of Council is scheduled for next week on the evening of Tuesday, October 26, at 6:00pm. At this meeting, our newly elected Council and Mayor will be sworn in. They will also...
The Unofficial Election Results are in! Official Results will be posted after Friday Oct 22nd at noon.
Due to the upcoming election on Monday, October 18th, the town will not have any officially appointed elected officials until Tuesday, October 26th, 2021. As such, our regularly scheduled Council...
Please note this important information. Election Day is on Monday Oct 18th! Recent changes in COVID Protocal has made it difficult to hold all our voting at one location. Please note the following...
As October 31st falls to a Sunday this year, Council has decided to hold a trunk or treat event right on main street! (North from Church & Broadway Intersection to Horse Statue) on Sat Oct 30th....
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email email@example.com
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm