A reminder that property taxes are due by July 15th. Please have them paid in full or make payment arrangements before Friday, July 14th to avoid any late penalties.
Recently in town we have experienced several short-term power outages. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this please contact Fortis Alberta directly at 1 (866) 717 3113 or click this...
At the May 2, 2023 Council Meeting, Raymond Town Council passed the first reading of an amendment to Bylaw No. 1122-22 "2023 Fees and Charges Bylaw." These changes affect the Monthly Distribution...
At the May 2, 2023 Council Meeting, Raymond Town Council passed first reading of Bylaw No. 1128-23 "2023 Tax Rate Bylaw." The bylaw outlines the 2023 municipal tax rate (or mill rate). This rate is...
The Town of Raymond is thrilled to welcome Warren Hoselton, aka Professor Picklethorn, to Raymond on Thursday, May 4. Warren Hoselton is an ISA Certified Arborist and Urban Forestry Specialist, the...
Raymond Town Council has issued a statement providing background details on the new highschool project and subsequent new stampede grounds and re-location. PLEASE CLICK HERE to read this statement....
Our Public Works crews will be turning on raw water next week, May 1-5. Happy Watering!
There will be a special meeting of Council Thursday, April 27, @6pm in council chambers. The purpose of this meeting is to review and accept the annual audited financial statements. Usually, this is...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm