Happy Thanksgiving! The Town of Raymond office will be closed Monday, October 10th for Thanksgiving. If Monday is your garbage pick-up day, your garbage will be picked up on Tuesday, along with the...
On Oct 6, 2022, we will be replacing a valve at the intersection of 400 North and 300 East (please see image for the mapped area). We will be starting work at 8 am and continue to work in that area...
This is a notice to all our raw water users that on Monday, October 8th the raw water service lines will be shut off and cleared in preparation for the cold months.
Council is pleased to announce that on Friday, September 23, 2022, there was a restock of fish in Corner lake. Have you been fishing lately?
The Truth and Reconciliation Committee is fundraising by selling t-shirts with the profits going towards future reconciliation efforts. The Committe worked on the design with Courtney Running Rabbit...
Monday, Sept 19 has been marked as a federal holiday to mark the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. Town of Raymond facilities will be observing the National Day of Public Mourning for the funeral...
Due to the Federal Holiday, Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Day on Monday September 19th, Garbage will not be collected that day. This will affect commercial garbage pick up only. These bins will...
Starting today, running for the rest of the week town crews will be flushing all fire hydrants.There are no water leaks just controlled hydrant flushing at this time.
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Also, the Transfer Station will be open on Saturday, July 2nd from 10am-6pm. https://t.co/4BeLa4AIfV
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm