Hello January! Ringing in the New Year also means that it is time to renew your Dog and Cat licenses, as well as your business license. You can do so by coming into the town office or by...
Municipal Reserve (MR)Disposal Public Hearing
Municipal Reserve (MR) Disposal Transfer to School Reserve A recent application has been made by the Town of Raymond to Dispose of Municipal Reserve on Title No. 851181314A. The area is...
Raymond to Host: Utah State University Live Show
The Town of Raymond is hosting this special live production of Utah State University's "Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood" at the Broadway Theatre! A great show for the whole family to enjoy!...
Please note our Holiday Hours for the Town Hall Offices and our Tranfer Station during the Holidays.
Re-zoning Victoria Sports Park
On Tuesday, December 6th Council had the first reading of proposed bylaw 1119-22, re-zone of Victoria Park. Council will be holding a public hearing on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 6 pm in the...
Scott Barton Award 2022 Recipient Announced
Raymond Council is pleased to announce the 2022 recipient of the Scott Barton Municipal Excellence Award. Miss Ivy Coppieters completed her submission this summer and Council selected her...
Council Committee Meeting Cancelled
Due to unanticipated circumstances, tonight's regularly scheduled council committee meeting is cancelled. We look forward to next week's regular Council meeting on Tues Dec 20th, @6pm. That will be...
Proposed- 2023 Fees & Charges
At the December 6, 2022 Council Meeting, Raymond Town council passed the first reading of Bylaw #1122-22. This bylaw establishes the fees and charges for licenses and permits, as well as Town...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email email@example.com
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm