The Development Permit Public Notice is a listing of development applications that have already been approved by the Development Authority in accordance with The Town of Raymond Land Use Bylaw No. 987-11. Once the development approval is listed below, citizens have 21 days to appeal the development permit decision if they wish. To submit an appeal to the Development Authority’s decision, review the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (SDAB) appeal process.
Proposed Development Permits
Proposals to be considered by the Municipal Planning Commission at its next meeting. Any affected person has the right to appear before and provide input to the Commission. Meeting date, time, location and procedures are explained in each notice. Click HERE to view the agenda for the upcoming MPC meeting and all proposed development applications.
Approved Development Permits
Recently-issued development permits for discretionary uses and for waivers of regulations. This public notice is in addition to the official public notice as posted in the town office.
Any affected person objecting to these permits has the right to appeal the decision within a specifiic period of time. Appeal procedures are explained in each notice.
Click HERE for more information about the Subdivison and Development Appeal Board.
Applications to be considered by Council at the next Public Hearing. Any affected person has the right to appear before and provide input to Council. Meeting date, time, location and procedures are explained in each notice.
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm