This morning, Town crews have begun our 2021 Oil & Dust Suppression Program. The 300W from Highway 52 to 300N and 400S from 400W to Broadway are being prepared for oiling and the remainder of...
Council has passed 1st Reading of Bylaw 976-10, Waste Management. We are advertising this bylaw to the public to gather feedback prior to 3rd Reading, which is scheduled for Tuesday the 15th. This...
Council has passed 1st Reading of Bylaw 901-03, Open Burning. We are advertising this bylaw to the public to gather feedback prior to 3rd Reading, which is scheduled for Tuesday the 15th. This is an...
The community engagement committee is looking for three members of the public to sit on the committee for a term of two years. This standing committee of council meets 8-10 times a year. The...
Please click here to view the highlights of the June 1st Council meeting. If you would like more information on the meeting you can: – view the agenda on the town website, -watch the meeting on the...
At 8 am on Monday, May 31, 2021, 100S from 250W to 400W will be closed to the general public to accommodate the installation of wastewater sewer main extension from 250W to 400W. The road will...
Please be advised of PROPOSED BYLAW NO. 1101-21 STONEGATE MEADOWS AREA STRUCTURE PLAN (ASP). The purpose is to rescind original ASP BYLAW NO. 1002-13and replace with revised ASP proposed BYLAW NO....
Please click here to view the highlights of the May 18th Council meeting. If you would like more information on the meeting you can: – view the agenda on the town website, -watch the meeting on the...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm