Cold water = hard ice! Thanks to the generous support from the Municipal Climate Change Action Centre REC Program and the FortisAlberta Save Energy grant the Town of Raymond was able to install the...
* UpdateTODAY, December 2 there is a water shut off along 200 west, between 100 and 200 north, * there has been an extension of properties along 100 North, please see map for affected homes. The...
The Town of Raymond has engaged Associated Engineering to produce a new Transportation Master Plan (TMP). This new plan will help lay out the future transportation needs of our community as we...
As we pause to observe Remembrance Day tomorrow November 11th, we would like to remind you that our office will be closed. If your garbage pick-up day is Friday, your garbage will be picked up on...
With the recent heavy snow and the additional 10cm - 25cm expected by this evening, our Town crews are very busy clearing roads and parking areas. For your safety, we would ask that you do not park...
We would like to thank the MCCAC (Municipal Climate Action Centre) for their $64,566 contribution towards the 4 ½ year lease of 30 Yamaha Golf Carts (plug-in electric). These golf carts have been...
This is a public notice of an upcoming fireworks display happening on Nov 3rd, 2022 between the hours of 7pm - 9:30pm. This will be in conjuncture with the high school zone 3 football final between...
Monday, October 24th is the last 4th Monday Clean-up day for the year. If you would like the town crew to stop by and haul away your yard waste, please come in this week to get registered. The cost...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Also, the Transfer Station will be open on Saturday, July 2nd from 10am-6pm. https://t.co/4BeLa4AIfV
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm