Raymond Town Council on Tuesday passed 1st reading of Bylaw 1118-22. The bylaw outlines the 2022 municipal tax rate (or mill rate). This rate is determined by taking the Town's budget divided by...
Sewer Flushing Sanitary Sewer Main Cleaning The Town will be performing routine maintenance to keep its sewer pipes flowing over the next 2 weeks, Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm. What Are...
With construction beginning on Highway 845 today, traffic detours will be in effect until August 15, 2022. Specifically related to heavy truck traffic, all trucks will be required to use Broadway...
During tonight's Council meeting, Council reviewed the results of the survey regarding the public interest in amending the land use bylaw to allow for Class A Minors Allowed liquor licenses. ...
The Stirling Wind Project is a wind power plant owned by Stirling Renewable Energy Limited Partnership (SRELP), a partnership between Potentia Renewables and Paul First Nation that is located 8 km...
In the coming weeks, Raymond Town Council will pass its 2022-2026 Capital Spending Plan. This plan outlines which capital projects will be funded in 2022 and which capital projects are...
At the April 5, 2022, Council Meeting, Raymond Town Council passed a first reading of Bylaw No. 1087-20, which was recently amended to restructure the Town's Municipal Planning Commission. To see...
In 2020 the Province and the Town agreed to cost-share the paving of Highway 845 within Raymond. Detailed design work was completed and the project went out for tender late last year. McNally...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Now, Council would like to hear from you.
To be a part of this historic discussion, click here:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm