Due to the upcoming election on Monday, October 18th, the town will not have any officially appointed elected officials until Tuesday, October 26th, 2021. As such, our regularly scheduled Council...
Please note this important information. Election Day is on Monday Oct 18th! Recent changes in COVID Protocal has made it difficult to hold all our voting at one location. Please note the following...
As October 31st falls to a Sunday this year, Council has decided to hold a trunk or treat event right on main street! (North from Church & Broadway Intersection to Horse Statue) on Sat Oct 30th....
Advance polling for the upcoming 2021 Municipal Election will take place this Saturday (October 9th) from 8:00am-12:00pm at the Raymond Seniors Centre, which is located at 55E 100N. If you plan on...
Ever wondered how Raymond compares to another community in southern Alberta in terms of operating costs, salaries, debt, tax rates and growth? The Town is pleased to provide the 2020 Comparative...
Today is National Truth and Reconciliation Day. Raymond Council unanimously moved the observance of this important day. Our Truth and Reconciliation Committee is not yet fully up and running so we...
Please click here to view the August 17, 2021, Council Meeting highlights. If you would like more information on the meeting you can: – view the agenda on the town website -watch the meeting on the...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
To vote, you must:
- Be a citizen of Canada
- Be a current resident of Raymond
- Be 18 years of age
- Be able to produce government issued photo ID
Happy voting! https://t.co/mBHCz6RWJJ
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm